Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Chookpen woes and the Kids at the chookpen

Sarah is Proud and so are her Mum & Dad and Oma & Pop
WATERBABIES-even the birds joined them.
We have had a few issues which have upset me and yes, I cried (again ) today. Went to the council again to get the building permits and it seems the meeting we attended was a Committee meeting and because one idiot voted against the building, it had to go to a full council meeting the following week. There it was passed with a 100% vote but the minutes had only now got to the office. THEN , we were told it had to go to the solicitor because it being ancillary accommodation and can't be rented out. No one had told us (though Rick remembered reading it). Another $300 to $500 dollars(the latter more likely),Another 2-3 week wait. Well I started totell them about their inefficiency as politely as I could but started to lose it ofcourse and blubbered all over their office and the more I did , the more angry I got with myself ofcourse. wELL,THEY PASSED THE BUCK AGAIN AND AGAIN AND WE SIT AND WAIT AND PAY UP.Poor old Rick has been so good. He contacts everybody involved after each "incident" and tries to get it hurried up. He feels he might have persuaded the solicitors to do a hurried job, we'll see.
Went to the school this morning because Sarah was to receive an honour certificate at assembly. She was the only one who received applause because her Pop clapped , even though all applause is normally held until they have all got their certificates. HE DID NOT CARE ABOUT THAT RULE AND CONTINUED CLAPPING.That was the best part of the day. Hope tonight is even better because we are going to enjoy our Xmas present from Rick and Karen, with Rick and Karen. We are going to see the Phantom of the opera. Wow wee!!!
Went to the Dr yesterday because thebig dog, OI , accidentally scratched me when I was playing with him so needed a tetanus needle and also to get some scripts I needed.More bad news, my bloodpressure is up again and I already take 2 different medications. I was actually afraid of that but did not say so. (Can't get away with anything!!).Gave me another tablet to try as well, not nice,most depressing actually. He says I'm too stressed, I wonder why????
Minded Caitlyn on Saturday and the kids played in the sprinklers,(yes Vicki, she had her earplugs and strap in and on) and they jumped puddles. They had the best time and it was so hard to get them to stop, shower and have tea.

No comments: