Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just the Littlest progress

At this stage the only house we are going to see is that of other people. Sad but true. We actually went to our pre-start meeting yesterday with TR Homes's, Sam Fisher. A lovely young lady but we have not even gone to council yet. When it finally does go in, it could be up to 6 weeks to get the building permit. Then 1-2 months to order the materials and then they start. I don't think I would have agreed to any of this had I known. I hate imposing on people and hate living without my own THINGs (and there are plenty of them). But each time I want something, it is either packed somewhere or I can't remember where it is. The imposition is the worst of it, I guess ,but also the uncertainty. I haven't even got my own computer, but am thinking of rectifying that. Trouble is running that idea past the old boy , who is not at all computer friendly. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Zoe, she is 11 tomorrow. Matthew also but he is only 32.
And here our own gesture to acknowledge Xmas, Father Xmas hanging on our bedroom door
W ithChristmas tree set up now, a little early but Caitlyn had been making decorations with her mum and she was such a good girl that Vicki decided last night was just right. It is pretty, all red and gold and Caitlyn is very thrilled.
Mac can't be friends with Travis for some reason and the feeling is mutual. It's a pitty really.
The other day missy Caitlyn came home from daycare , full of vim and wearing the Indian maiden hat she had made.Here she is .

No comments: