Sunday, July 23, 2006

It was a Busy Day

Sunday and we were up early for grandparents day at Riley's Football. Well Riley was well represented because all the Branch family was there. Uncle Rick and Oma helped with training and Uncle Travis helped play in the last 1/3 rd. We went back to Scott & jo's for fresh scones and cream and choc. cake with morning tea. Trev and I then went to Viv & Mick' to bring presents and we had lunch with them. Their house renovation is looking great. Then onto a car yard to look for a car, petrol is too expensive for us so we are looking for an economical smaller 2nd hand car. Back home, took some picks of cafe and then to finish my Library work. I also will upload my walk pics. I'm pleased with them. I have just noticed that some of the football ones did not save so will do them again later. From the top left we have the lake which reminds me of Laapersveld a bit with the big grass bit for Mac to run on, then 2 of my spoonbills,these were further north up the river,makes my walk about 2 Kms longer , but well worth it and the last, the frost on another doggy park along the river, north of Royal St Bridge.

No comments: