Tuesday, August 22, 2006

THE HAT

We went for a walk yesterday,quite a long one and during that,Rick emailed me from Bali re a rash that Bella had contracted.Ofcourse as I can't see very well with a huge cataract on my eye,I stopped to try to let them know I would SMS properly when I got back to Vicki's. It appears, at that time, while I was not looking Caitlyn chucked her gorgeous pink cloche hat out. I did not discover it till we got home, unfortunately. So she was put down for her nap, slept 2 and 1/2 hours and had her lunch I decided to see if I could find her hat so re-traced our footsteps. Wonders never cease, I found it, clumped under a small shrub, across the road from where we had been walking. That is why she is on show wearing THAT hat. Today we had to take some clean clothes to Riley at school because he had spilled his yoghurt all over the others. So we went to see Pop and came back to school because Riley's class was doing assembly.The Assembly item was great and so was our little Missy. She entertained the kids, teachers and parents alike with her antics and had everyone in fits when she cheered after the National Anthem.

1 comment:

The Clan said...

how can you not love that Gorgeous Face!!!!