Thursday, October 19, 2006

Maybe Tomorrow

I went to see Rick & Karen's doctor yesterday and was quite impressed with him. He said I should be starting to feel better after changing my anti-biotic and conjunctivitis medication to stronger ones and told me to keep taking the chinese cough mix,hold my nose & blow it to try & get the gunk from behind my eardrum and take telfast or claritine for the sinus problems. Today I speak better, cough less but the bad throat and ear are the same. Maybe , not quite as bad because I am getting a few batches of 4-5 hours sleep in instead of one hour at a time. Maybe Tomorrow it will be better again. Now the old boy has increased coughing. Ofcourse he won't see the Dr so we put up with it, don't we!!!! I am very grateful to Travis, Net and Karen who have stepped in to help mind Caitlyn and the other odd babysits Trev & I have managed between us. It does stress me out a bit wonderering what will happen with the kids if I'm sick but it seems to have worked out OK. If I have forgotten any important events like birthdays, I am sorry, I am not thinking too well as yet. Wow, I even managed to load up my Bottlebrush in bloom!! and here's a smile I was sent by Nick.

1 comment:

The Clan said...

Glad to hear your feeling better!!
xx