Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Butterfly Kisses


Vicki thought of calling her E-Bay busines that and I thought it was great. Instead she went for Frangipanni Flair. She has just sold our lounge and our gas heater for us. The lounge, originally expensive , went for cheap but at least we did not have to get rid of it ourselves. The gas heater sold for $310.00 and the guy asked to pick it up right away, that was last night at 8. 30 pm. Fine with us!!!! I'll have to look around for more things to sell. It does not cost a great deal to list on e-Bay and Vicki does such a great job we are willing to pay more if we had to but she won't let us ofcourse.

Anyway, Nick just sent me a little note and it was accompanied by this lovely butterfly, hope it flutters on the website.

Busy week going out to dinners and lunches this week.

Happy Birthday Karen for yesterday and we'll see you tonight.

Ok, I guess I can wish myself a Happy Birthday too. Every Birthday is Happy because I'm still here!!!!!!

Thanks for the cards and Good Wishes,all of you.

1 comment:

The Clan said...

Thankyou!!
A very Happy Birthday to you too xxxxxx