Friday, November 09, 2007

Second Chapter Hanoi & Kl

View from our room at the Dorsett Regent in KL. Did not take any other pictures "cause we'd been there a few times before. Building on the right is the Ritz-Carlton.
The Peaceful H P Lake. No real name because....I've forgotten.




View from our room ,across old district,the Red River almost on the horison.



Old district houses




One of many small hotels in old district





Small street,old district






Old District, traditional decorations street.







The Dec.19 market








Some newer houses









Flower arrangement with fruit on little table,including dragon fruit which looks so beautiful,tastes OK>










Houses are narrow but several stories as land is expensive. Note wiring, this is actually pretty good.











Is this OK now Net??? No, I have not got the literary skills of my son,unfortunately and was not prepared to pay $8 or $9 a day for internet . As well, I don't have a laptop to plug in, so would have to go to public cafes. I do my best ,though.

No comments: