Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mumblings from the Chookpen.

Butter would not melt in her mouth! Would it Pixie?
So here we are again and apologies to those who tried to read the, now deleted , piece about Euro English. I guess because this space is narrow, it doubled up and was not at all readable. A pity because it was clever. Apart from that we are overjoyed because we got building approval early last week and the builders are preparing to start next week. The Supervisor, Rick's friend Andy, says it will be his priority program because he owes me for all the naughty things he and Rick did when they were teenagers. So pleased we are. I hope to publish some pics of the start next week. My blood pressure was down a bit with the extra medication and the Dr said I'll have to fly to the moon if I want it to disappear, damn!!!!!Had flu needle too and so did the boss, under slight protest. Had my C Pap machine tested last week too because I was afraid I was not getting enough air but it tested out fine and it appears I am a perfect C pap user. Great!!It'd be better if I did not have to use it at all.
My photos today are of a lovely pink flowering Eucalyptus tree and Pixie. The poor girl has been banned from walking around the block because she gets into our little chookpen and eats all their food and wrecks the fencing. Trev will have to try & come up with something else, my suggestion was already rejected ,ofcourse.
Apart from that had a few cooler days but today & tomorrow is 34 and 38 again. Come on, enough is enough!!!!!

No comments: