Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Liitle memory trip from the Chookpen to Holland

The back of the Palace,Soestdijk.
Ach, it IS nice to be in our own home. We are still unpacking and sorting and disposing. Bought a few new furnishings as we really had to downsize some of it. You could only fit 2 laptops on my dining table now, a change from the one that used to fit 8 big people! But, that's OK , we are still able to keep some prescious things. It is starting to look nice and is quite comfortable for the two of us and Mac.It will be even better when the paving and decking and patio are completed. We have been so busy we even forgot to go the the football, at least Trev did, because I thought it was on tomorrow. have had to do a lot of washing since I used most of my linen and towels as wrapping. Not so good because we have had quite a lot of rain and have had to use the caravan annexe as a drying place.
Cousin Cees, who did such a great job organising the Kelder family get together again, published some photos from the event, so I'm sure he does not mind if I add some to my blog.
Most of us at coffee/lunch at "the Generaal"which used to be a railway station to serve the palace.
Cees , Trev & Ben
Me leading the crew
Cousins in a row,Cees,Wil,Alie,Joke,Ben
trev & Ger in the Palace Gardens
Theo walked the garden and was pooped,(with Cees & Hans)

No comments: