Thursday, February 18, 2010

I do love this country and it's diversity makes it so interesting. Had not been to Mandurah for quite a while so really looked around a bit while dog/house sitting for the Morgans. It certainly brought back good memories of our home on the canals at Sth Yunderup . I just HAD to buy some charity tickets to see if I could win enough to buy that holiday home around there again. Unfortunately, not this week. Oh well, I keep trying. Real WA country, driving down Mundijong Road to the Freeway.
Mandurah is becoming more cosmopolitan,getting some high rise.
Port Mandurah view on morning walk, not far from Denise & Bruce's place. Sunrise at Port Mandurah, while Angel and I were walking our morning walk
Bridge at Port Mandurah canals
Mandurah Foreshore,towards old bridge
View of Ocean while having coffee at the DOME at Hall's Head
The beach at Halls Head looking towards Mandurah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you had a mini holiday on your own and to go exploring by yourself.I wish she would buy it, it is so nice there.Nanny