Thursday, August 21, 2014

Good news and bad

Hi, one worry over, the divorce and settlement are through and son has one or two less worries. Just leaves him in debt now which is a burden he could do without. At least the place we live is safe now for him, the girls and us and we can get on with our lives. The bad news or I guess disappointing news is, I had a stall at our local Fair and hardly sold any of my lovely rag dolls. I guess they are not plastic !!! What was such good therapy for me when I was so sick has now ended as I am not making them when they have no home to go to. Will contact hospitals and Police to see if they are interested. The other half is still having problems. On insulin but not styling yet an a sore on his foot still not healing after many weeks, despite regular dressing.

No comments: