Friday, March 31, 2006

Dear Bella

I have just read your Mum's Blog and see that you have had tosilitis since Thursday. I am so sorry. I would have come to see you. I can't even come tomorrow because Pop has a job to do and needs the little car and Aunty Vicki has our other car because her brakes are no good and they can't get fixed till Tuesday. We are trying to fiddle cars between us depending on who needs them most. I do hope you are feeling much better. Riley is not well either, Pop had to pick him up from school while I was at the doctor's, yesterdAY. wE THINK THAT WAS TONSILITIS TOO. So , remember we are thinking of you and send kisses and hugs and her are some pretty pictures too.

1 comment:

The Clan said...

Thankyou Oma :-)
Feeling much better, I think it's better to have a sore Tummy though than a sore throat, but she is on the mend and Sarah has been looking after her too!