Saturday, June 10, 2006

Library picture

Here are the library pics as promised and if I don't run out of time, our waterway as well. This is the main bookcase and at the back,one of the new ones . In the second picture,we have the main bookcase and that acts as a wall. Behind that is a cumputer ,which I use for the library, a printer and a photocopier. Opposite that is another bench with 5 computers. They are being quite well used lately , which was the aim. It is good to see people helping others to get used to the system. The library borrowing system is very simple and I have some great volunteers to help. The other picture is part of the waterway at the end of our street.Our street, it's internal name is Spoonbill close, comes in where one can see the Foxtell dish on the roof. I have actually seen a spoonbill several times on my morning walks around the river lately but I bet if I carried my camera I would not see it!

No comments: