Thursday, July 19, 2007

Just A Jotting

Sometimes you feel you just have to write something but cannot find inspiration. This is one of those days. Not much to report. I am presently at Vicki's , babysitting Caitlyn and she is asleep. Had Bella & Sarah for a while yesterday and Tuesday. The weather is not nice, cold and not pouring with rain, just wet. High winds expected later. Just a bit more like the weather is supposed to be in the world's second windiest city. We still need lots of rain. Nanny, while I think of this, your hearing aid company rang to say you can have another full assessment, so you'll have to ring when you get home, I have the number, hope you are still on the improve.When are you due back? It is hard to keep up with everyone travelling, going out ( Like Cirque de Soleil"s Verekai) . I'll have to get a voice mail to remind me of when and where I am babysitting or dogsitting!!! I think some may overlap! Mick's birthday on the weekend, have a great day Mick.It was also Mark's Birthday. Madeleine had hers earlier, hope that was a great day! Cousins in Holland, Ab Kelder and Wil de Vries were also this month. Son in Law Travis has his on the 30th. Happy Birthday All

No comments: