Friday, July 13, 2007

NOTHING SPECIAL


Waiting to hear from my sister Nanny to see how she is now! Denise said she seemed to be OK after her op. Otherwise nothing exciting. had my 6 month bloodtests and all seems to be well except my BP , no wonder after the turmoil here so back onto original BP dose, what a shame!!Everything else OK except lacking Vit D. With all my walking, one would think I had enough sun exposure but then again , one worries so much about skin cancer here in WA that one always covers up.

Scott , Jo & kids gone to Exmouth, about a 2 day trip up North and we have their dog Kiah. That dog cannot walk on a lead and runs away if you let her off. Poor old Mac did not know what he had there since I shouted heel all the time. At home she seems fine , though hope she has not been barking while I have been out as I had to do an extra stint in the cafe.

No comments: