Friday, May 09, 2008

Celebrating


The building is apparently called Corpus




Tuesday was our 47th Anniversary so tonight my husband is taking me out to dinner to the Roxby Thai restaurant.That should be great because we do like that restaurant.



Some busy times ahead. Some babysitting, out to lunch with the girls from East Waikiki (old colleagues). We're going to Mill's Bakehouse in Fremantle for that next Saturday. On June 6th the swimming girls are coming here. They really love coming here and the list was up to 43 people!!!!!



I think I got the following photos from Nick in Canada. It's a building near the Hague in the Netherlands and one walks inside it to observe the inside of a body, fascinating.



Also one of niece, Denise in front of her house with dog Angel, I think I meant to put that on when she sent it and I forgot. Thought I'd put it on now since she and husband Bruce (and Angel) are returning to W.A. for good in JUne.

No comments: