Sunday, May 11, 2008

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT DAY? I DID.

Mothers Day photos of the family at our place.

Travis,Zoe and Rick. Bella must have been in my bedroom) Even Michael called in which was appreciated.
Riley,Karen,the Nanks and Trev

Sarah ,Vicki & Jo


The rose garden at Fremantle cemetry








A Rose bush for My Mum & dad




Mum& Dad Branch's grave (also grandparents Barnes & Uncle)





Mother's day today and yes, I had a wonderful day. We all went to watch Reiley play football and then repaired to our house for coffee. They all contributed and Scott made the coffees with the expresso machine he gave me some time ago. After they left Trev and I went to the cemetry to check the Barnes grave and the de Jong rose memorial and to place a rose there for our mothers.Home for a quiet afternoon. Altogether a lovely Mothers' day.






Our dinner at Roxby's last Friday was worth a mention. I had Thai green curry duck and Trev had a T Bone, along with salad and garlic bread. It was simply superb and I could not eat it all, more was the pity. It really is top food and good service to boot.

No comments: