Sunday, July 06, 2008

Back with Kiah

A few weeks ago Caitlyn & I did Rockigham, a coastal town here ,where I used to work. It is only some 15 mins from Vicki & Trav's house.We bought chips and juice and coffee for Oma. It was a pleasant day between rainy days so we enjoyed it. This weekend I took Sarah & Bella to their dancing while Mum & Dad teamed up with Bruce to check the computers at the Travel Agency. I was even allowed to see Bella dance for 5 minutes so that was nice. More coffee and cake while waiting for each dancing lesson.I took the girls home and then on to Net & Gary's for a celebration of Kristy's 30th Birthday. That too was a nice occasion.This week should be reasonably quiet, though I may get some of the non- perishables for the Holland day at the village. We have a lot of people coming so we'll be flat out.House is open again on Wednesday but I'm leaving the final preparations to the old boy for a change because I am at Scott & Jo's minding the dog again ,while they have gone North to Kalbarri for a holiday.I'll have computer access again without being made to feel guilty!!!Well , it is only 9 weeks until our family holiday in Phuket and Bangkok.Looking forward to it. Caitlyn's fairy Princess Castle Cake
Caitlyn Liked the pram we bought for her
Investigating a sculpture on Rockingham foreshore
SOOOOO BIG
Pure delight on the swing

No comments: