Thursday, July 03, 2008

Just Jottings

Well we have had Karen's & My birthdays,most enjoyable. The cupcakes non-birthday cake a lovely surprise. The site for this innovative and enjoyable business is www.cupcakecreations.net.au. Last weekend we celebrated Caitlyn's birthday and that was enjoyable too.We gave her a pram and she really seems to like it. It is always lovely to see the family and now that Bruce is here, an enjoyable extension. Denise is due home next week.It is to be hoped that it all goes as they wish. We have had a few "lookers" at our house but the most promising seems to be a couple from Parks in NSW who appear to have sold but not settled their house. I really dislike this very much, one is in such a limbo.In the meantime the unit we are building has increased by 10%!!We could not go ahead because we need the money first. I suppose the best news this week was that a friend in the village, diagnosed with in-operable braintumor, was operated on after all and the operation was pronounced a success. Everyone is thrilled for her (Betty) and her husband Jack and we hope for a good recovery. I'm still to have another stress test before they decide what to exactly do re. my heart but my own doctors, Natalie and Dr Hassan seem to be pretty re assuring that it is not overly dangerous and Natalie has already changed some of my medication. Dr Hassan is removing a skin cancer next week so that will be cleared up too. It seems my vitamin D levels are VERY low and I have to supplement them and get more dairy food into me as well as sun. Don't want dementia , do we? But then ,exposure to the sun is no good for skin cancers either and the dairy foods help to fatten me up, so it is just a viscious circle!!!Worst is that I'm no longer allowed the anti-inflamatories and my back is killing me , even with some slow release panadol.The old boy has had his needles now and seems to be improving. Just wish I could get him doing a bit of excercise sometimes. Busy times ahead, test tomorrow, Saturday take Bella & Sarah to dancing and then on to an afternoon tea for Kristy's 30th at Net's. Next week just a few things, Denise arriving back,mind Bella & Sarah Friday, house open Wednesday and mind Kiah all week. Ofcourse I will also have 'Caitlyn" day every Thursday.The following week will be flat out with various things, my face thing and the Dutch day preparations with the day itself on Friday the 18th. About 40 for lunch so far and many more for morning tea. NO PHOTOS TODAY. Left my flashdrive at Scott's.( I hope, unless I am demented again!!!!!)

No comments: