Sunday, January 20, 2008

Home Alone


Well , not exactly home but at Scott & Jo's minding their dog. They left everything so clean that I have just closed up the rooms and am walking, swimming, watching TV, reading playing on the computerand doing embroidery. What a life eh? This is Riley with the devil dog. She is not a devil really, very good at home but take her out walking and she pulls and pulls. Decided that I would teach her to walk properly but one walk this morning and every bone in my body aches.,especially those in my left hand ,which holds the leash. She just may not get trained properly after all. Tomorrow I go out to lunch with the" Wackie " girls, some of my former colleagues from East Waikiki school. Always enjoyable so looking forward to it. Scott & Co flew the new budget air;ine , Tiger Air. It seems they enjoyed it and had a brand new plane. First good comment I have heard so good on them. Trev home with Mac and I am sure enjoying himself , cooking all the things he thinks he misses out on Yeh, really!!!

No comments: