Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Andre Rieu


Great excitement, we managed to get 8 tickets for myself and 7 friends at the village. The only problem is that there are about 30 who want to go. Since Vicki got our lot, I was able to get 8 more for the next 8 in line, using my site but the President paid for the 2nd lot. So there will be 16 excited people in the village. Hopefully some of the other people who were looking for us , manage to get some tickets as well but I guess there may be some who will be disappointed.

On Monday I was the real champion at Mahjong. When counting the chips at the end of the day , I had over 19 000. Not bad when the number to pass for a special chocolate is 17 000. I was quite thrilled.

1 comment:

The Clan said...

WooHoo for the Tickets and the Chocolate!!!!...lol...
We heard him the other night with Uncle Mick and he's Very Good..Andre Rieuieew.....