Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Family Chat


Had a little chat with Ger last night, ( oh yeh, well over an hour !), she was paying but they do get cheap overseas calls. Jan & Adrie often also ring. Well, today they sent an invite to their barbecue on the 28th of June for their 35th anniversary. Told them I'd come but the busses and trains don't go that far.

Ger & Goos did say to say hello to all our kids so , since I always forget, I'm saying Hello to you now. The whole lot of them there are going on a great variety of Holidays, Turkey & Chech Republic for Goos & Ger.Also to Limburg and another caravan weekend with their cousins. Chantal & husband to Egypt and later Borneo. Neils to Turkey and I think Sas & Hyung also. Those two are also going to a wedding in Canada for 5 days and I think Spain. Forgotten any others. Hard Life eh?

It seems that Hyung and Saskia will be getting married in May next year, that's nice news also.

Well I wonder if Ger might actually look at my blog one day because she normally does not but their invitation to the Anniversary barbecue had a photo of them both and they really look so nice so here it is.
Happy Birthday for last Saturday to INA and this week it is Frank's turn.
There are also all those Anniversaries,earlier and still to come, naming the female only, Nanny, Net, Ina, Denise and Vicki. Happy Anniversary all of you.

No comments: