Tuesday, August 18, 2009

HERE'S THE CUBBY HOUSE

Well here it is, finished and comfortable.Plants are mostly temporary ,until we have decided where they'll go and the vegie garden will go at the back, with the chooks,who will get an expanded abode. Outside front right.
Outside front,left
Living/kitchen area from 3 different angles.
Behind this winerack ,the fridge/freezer and a nice large pantry.
Toilet is off the laundry also and has a disabled toilet.I almost sigh with relief everytime I use it. I am going to start a campaign to make all toilets that height, both in homes and public areas.!!!!
Bathroom is off the laundry.
The laundry is nearly as big as my cubbyhole
My Little cubbyhole for crafting and computering
Passage going to bedroom
The bed
From inside bedroom
From the back,window is bedroom.

No comments: