Thursday, August 06, 2009

Not Long to go and the Chookpen will be complete.

I have finished the unpacking and have packed the things for a garage sale or E-Bay. Did really well with the sale of our coffee table, old sewing machine, cigarette stand and old irons. We now have security doors and fences start tomorrow.Washing line will be up tomorrow also. Have been hanging it on the wire fence around the caravan, like real gypsies . Have gradually removed the things that don't go in the caravan and soon we'll move that and give it a good clean. then, hopefully, we'll use it to go away. Inside I have actually done a few housewify things like vacume,clean bathroom, mirrors and cooked a krentebrood last week as well as several cakes and biscuits today. The study is just a cubbyhole , dominated by a big desk and several chests of draws because it is really the only storage space we have. I think some of my books may need to be sacrificed also, which is a shame but has to be. Photos soon. For those whose birthdays were not announced on here, sorry, it is simply that I've been rushed. Last ones were Madeleine, Mick, Travis and Andrea. Happy Birthday. On Sunday we went to watch Riley play football. He did very well in the last half. Have some photos but they are on my phone and I still need to find out how to download them from my new phone. When I do, I'll add them. Rick is teaching Bella to lunge the horse, Pixie. They run her at the end of a rope under controlled instructions. Pixie seems to be liking it a lot and Bella also seems a bit more keen. Pop says she was becoming more strict with the horse and we hope this will help her confidence.Bella also came top of her class in the last maths test, great and WELL DONE BELLA.

No comments: