Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Renaming the Chookpen

I have decided that the Chookpen is no longer appropriate for our abode, it is a little too pretty for that and certainly does not look like a chookpen. We do have chooks behind the house , who deliver us 2-3 eggs every day and they are even getting to be normal size now.Hence, I will re-name the Chookpen, the Cubby House. and all news will now come from the Cubby House. Have been minding Zoe for the past few days because she has to stay home. Has a dose of the 'flu and with the present day dangerous "flu strains ,it is not really the correct thing to send her to school. Besides,she really does not feel well enough to go to school.I have been doing some work on the computer and while having lunch, left it on and found the following photo on the screen when I returned.It is Zoe and Riley doing the 3D puzzle which Pop and I bought for Riley for his last birthday. I thought it was rather nice.It's amazing how even in those few months since the photo was taken,they both seem to have matured a lot.

No comments: